Cerner Implementation Consultant
Job Location: US-TX-Austin
Company: Dell, Inc.
Dell Inc. is a global provider of information technology solutions. We are currently looking for Cerner Implementation Consultants to join our Cerner Practice Group for a project based in Qatar.
*This role will require the successful candidates to move to Qatar for approximately three years. A variety of costs will be covered by Dell for this assignment.*
As a Cerner Implementation consultant on this delivery team, you will have expertise covering a specific Cerner solution, encompassing all of the Cerner modules being implemented. Each Implementation Consultant is a solution expert in their chosen field.
• Working collaboratively with clients to manage the definition of accurate requirements, implementation timelines, project plans, testing and training for Cerner Implementations
• Oversight of any local design decisions and build responsibilities for their solution/module
• Advising client on larger scale impact and strategy around the use of applications
Provision of solution expertise to support other work-streams where module specific knowledge is required
• Providing guidance as well as suggested best practices for application efforts noted above
• Maintaining an awareness of developments in the Healthcare IT industry that may provide future functionality or cost benefit to the client
• Develop clinical application roadmap specific to client needs
• Leading, coordinating, and mentoring other team members who implement the identified client applications
• Meeting regularly with applications team, clinicians and/or physicians as necessary to enhance application functionality and implementation
• Providing weekly written status updates
• Leading or attending other key project team meetings
• Sound understanding of the Cerner solution architecture and modules
• Experience with and solid knowledge of healthcare clinical implementation
Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong conflict resolution skills
• Ability to manage projects, facilitate implementations and provide knowledge transfer
• Analytical thinking, problem solving, customer oriented, and commitment to quality
• Self-starter with proven ability to operate with minimal oversight
• Demonstrated ability to think creatively and find unconventional solutions
• Ability to relate application solutions to business and clinical needs
• Experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office products including Microsoft Project Preferred
•Opportunity to work with a strong brand at one of the world's largest IT solutions providers
-Dynamic, challenging, international work environment
-A team with a high level of energy, integrity and motivation to win
-Exciting internal career opportunities
-A commitment to diversity and inclusion
-Competitive compensation including bonus plans & a great benefit package
-An individual professional development plan
About Dell Inc.:
Want to work in an environment where each day is focused on delivering solutions that make a real difference in people’s lives? Where teams are constantly curious and different perspectives and experiences are valued?
At Dell, we believe technology is essential for human success and that it should be accessible to everyone. We are constantly evolving to better serve our customers, seize new opportunities and drive growth. Together we can change the world. Come join us.
For more information, visit us on the web at www.dell.com. Dell offers a competitive Salary and Bonus plan as well as a great Benefit Package. Please visit the About Dell section at www.dell.com for more information.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, past or present
military service or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer. To learn more about our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion, visit:Equal Employment Opportunity Policy Statement